Monday, February 8, 2010

Inspiration Monday = Love

With Valentine's Day this weekend I thought I'd give you a few ideas to get you into the spirit and don't cost you a boat load of money. One website I go to that has a bunch of sweet Valentine projects for you to make is House of Three, they are an online company that offers downloadable & printable projects for a very decent price. I buy from them often and think that the ideas are great! Click to check out all there Valentine's projects.
Be sure to go and get the printable of these Valentine Love Coupons that is absolutely free! You can print them out, cut them out, tie them together with ribbon and give them to your sweetie. Or if you'd rather, you can make your own coupons to give to your sweetie with custom offers and "suggestions" ;-) Same idea, print them onto cardstock, cut them out and tie them together for a quick and very inexpensive treat.

Coupon ideas for you for your sweetie, whether they be your kids or your significant other:
This coupon entitles the bearer to......
- Movie Night (their choice)
- Massage
- Fancy Dinner Night (think Christmas dinner without the holiday)
- Get out of Jail / the Dog House Free coupon
- Chocolate Cake Coupon (the bearer can have a cake baked or bought for them for no special reason- this one is popular in my home)
- Stay up late
- Bubble Bath
- You don't have to clean your room today.... even though you really should!
Anything goes for these coupons, have fun with it.
Another great gift idea that I love to do is Top 10 lists. They are such a wonderful way to tell your loved ones just how much they mean to you and what it is that makes them so stinkin' great! A few of my favorite Top 10 lists are:
-The Top 10 Reasons I Love You
-The Top 10 Reasons You Make Me Laugh
-My Top 10 Favorite Things About You

To finish off the day you can settle down into your couch, cuddle up under a blanket, grab a bowl of popcorn and watch a love story. Sounds nice doesn't it. This is my pick for you, Up from Disney & Pixar. The most wonderful love story I've seen since in a very long time. I will warn you though, it will probably make you cry but it really is wonderful!

I hope that this gives you a jump start on your creative energy for the weekend! Have a wonderful week and Happy Valentine's Day!
{xo} Nadine

1 comment: