Monday, January 18, 2010

Sharing my Inspiration

I'd like to think that I come up with all my ideas for layouts and classes all on my own but that just isn't so. I blog hop, check out my favorite product's websites and flip though many a magazine. That doesn't mean I'm not being creative, the end product is always my own. Something I whip up but I get inspired by all of the above. I see a paper flower on a layout and I think- I can do that. So I do. That's generally how it happens. Today I wanted to share some of those places that I visit to get my creative energy moving. Enjoy!
Donna Downey
Heidi Swapp
House of 3
Elizabeth Kartchner
Ali Edwards
Big Picture Scrapbooking - I have taken quite a few classes here and they are always so great
The magazines I read- Canadian Scrapbooker, Creative Keepsakes and the book that I am loving right now is 52 more Scrapbooking Challenges by Elizabeth Kartchner.

There's more but we'll start there, you can find more links and ideas on my personal blog- All of Me
Have a fabulous, creative week friends!
{xo} Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment