Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, New Me, New You

[source]
My inspiration comes today from this book. Available here for purchase. I bought this book a couple of years ago and every time I come across it, it's like I'm reading it for the first time. It is full of questions that make you think, really make you think! What you're doing, what you should be doing, where you're at in life and where you want to be- stuff like that. The book makes me think about every aspect f my life, questions in it make me question myself personally, spiritually, professionally- there isn't a side of my that isn't inspired. Inspired to be better, to do more, to give more. Questions that make me want to get into my scrap room and create. Questions that remind me to be present in my life and not just going through the motions. Here's a glimpse at some of those questions. I recommend this book to everyone! I don't think there is anyone out there that couldn't find inspiration in the pages.
How do you want to be remembered?
Is not every end a new beginning?
How many ways do you know to free yourself?
If you’re not happy with what you have, how could you be happy with more?
Are you making new mistakes or the same old ones?
Have you begun today what you wish to be tomorrow?
Who are “they” that hold so much power over our lives?
What is the one thing you think of that always makes you smile?
Have a wonderful week!
{xo}

No comments:

Post a Comment