Monday, May 10, 2010

You Tube

Yes, You Tube. This is what is inspiring me today. Videos and videos of scrapbooking techniques! It is amazing how many hours one can spend watching these things! It's kind of addictive! I have had a few very fabulous ladies send me emails with links or user names to check out and it all snowballs from there. It's also very easy to navigate but I will warn you, give yourself an hour (at least) to get started. My fav videos are the Tim Holtz techniques. I watch one, go to my room and try to recreate what he made. When I can't figure it out, or it just doesn't turnout like I want it to, I re-watch the video until I get it right! A lot of back and forth, but somehow worth it in the end. If you're in need of some inspiration, try You Tube out. Go to the site, type in your favorite designer and go from there. Or if you're looking at something more specifically that can be searched too. For example if you type in "grunge board tim holtz" videos will pop up from Tim Holtz himself and from others who are sharing their inspiration and ideas using grunge board. Pretty awesome! Possibilities a plenty! Check it out and have fun!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment