Monday, April 26, 2010

Inspiring Me Now

This magazine, Where Woman Create, is most definitely my source of inspiration these days! The pages are full of inspiring, creative & artistic woman whom are sharing their spaces and their stories with us! I bought my first issue two weeks ago and thought to myself, "this is the best magazine I have ever bought." I read the magazine's opening message and was hooked! There are no layouts, no how tos, instead there are stories about real women and how they created a space that they love, how they follow their passions! Where Woman Create is out in stores now and can be found at Treasured Memories (I think they sold out but I can't be sure), at Michael's and I do believe at Chapters & Indigo. You can also check out their website here. If you're looking for something new to get lost in while you're taking some down time (which you should all be doing) then I really do recommend this magazine.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment